CNH Industrial Group appreciates your interest in its products and your visit to this website. The protection of your privacy in the processing of your personal data is an important concern to which we pay special attention in our business processes. Personal data collected during visits to our websites are processed by us according to the legal provisions valid for the countries in which the websites are maintained.
• What information about you is collected by CNH Industrial?
• How will your personal information will be used by CNH Industrial?
• With whom CNH Industrial share your Personal Information?
• When will CNH Industrial use your Personal Information to contact you?
• Will CNH Industrial contact you for marketing purposes?
• Inappropriate or offensive content
• What if you are aged 18 or under?
• What is our data retention policy?
• What Personal Information CNH Industrial holds about me?
• Links to other sites
• Contacting CNH Industrial
What information about you is collected by CNH Industrial?
The personal data which will be asked for on this site encompasses the name, contact details as well as the information regarding invoicing and handling as well as credit card information. In order to optimize our further notifications to you and continually improve our products and services (including registration) it can happen that we may ask you for information about your personal or professional interests, demographic backgrounds, your experiences with our products as well as more detailed information pertaining to contact with you We may also use your IP address for some of our website services. Information on the cookies that we use and their features can be found in Cookies policy.
How will your personal information will be used by CNH Industrial?
CNH Industrial will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
• Personal data shall be processed for legitimate purposes and in relation with business objectives (including, but not limited to, activities related to the recruiting of employees or marketing actions) in compliance with the principles of relevance, pertinence, and utilizing processing methods adequate to such objectives (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance);
• Personal data processing shall be performed in compliance with processes and procedures provided for by the Group’s system protection of company data, according to which all data is classified in order to determine and perform any and all necessary security measures;
• Sensitive data (including, without limitation, data that could allow the disclosure of political opinions, sexual orientation, racial origin, health condition, etc.) and “judicial data” processing operations shall occur only when strictly necessary to pursue Group business objectives and always in compliance with applicable laws, within the limits permitted by the applicable laws and, when necessary, upon the consent of the interested person;
• Each interested person is notified regarding the purposes of each processing operation of his/her personal data;
• For service administration purposes, which means that CNH Industrial may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for;
• The interested person’s rights, such as, among others, the right to access his/her own personal data, the right to obtain the updating, rectification or integration of data, the right to cancel the data in cases provided for by the applicable laws, etc., shall be respected;
• When required by applicable laws, personal data may be disclosed to third parties, if necessary, in relation to processing purposes and subject to the interested person’s consent.
• To personalise or improve the way CNH Industrial content and advertising is presented to you online:
- To manage our competitions and contact the winners;
- To provide assistance in the use of the Services and in general for the management of the site;
- To meet product orders or requests for services or information; to process payments; and to keep our records up to date;
- Where you have specifically consented to be contacted for these purposes, to send you direct marketing by telephone, post or email about special offers and current or new products that you may be interested in;
- Where CNH Industrial proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
With whom CNH Industrial share your Personal Information?
Generally, we will only use your information within the CNH Industrial Group of companies in order to provide the service/product you have requested. We will not pass your information to other members of the CNH Industrial Group for marketing purposes unless you have consented to this.
We will only disclose your data to third party data processors with your consent or where we need to do so in order to provide a service. The data processors to whom we may pass your data will be CNH Industrial Group companies and appropriately contracted third parties. Otherwise, we will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in section 7: or Inappropriate and offensive content on CNH Industrial's websites below.
We will require all third party data processors to whom your information is disclosed to comply strictly with its instructions and CNH Industrial will require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes.
Where we share your information with CNH Industrial Group and entrusted third parties, we will ensure they treat your information with the same protection we do.
When will CNH Industrial use your Personal Information to contact you?
CNH Industrial may contact you:
• in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that CNH Industrial can deliver the services to you;
• in relation to any contribution you have made to any CNH Industrial website, message board or other service;
• where you have opted to receive newsletters or other correspondence;
• to invite you to participate in surveys about CNH Industrial services (participation is always voluntary);
• to carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and CNH Industrial;
• for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this (see section (6) Will CNH Industrial contact you for marketing purposes? below).
Our websites will give you detailed information about how CNH Industrial will contact you in relation to specific services.
Will CNH Industrial contact you for marketing purposes?
Occasionally we also utilise your information to contact you within the scope of a market study or to transmit marketing information to you, of which we think it could be of special interest to you. But while doing so we always grant you the freedom of choice to reject the reception of marketing information or market research inquiries. You can also declare in advance that you would not like to be contacted by us without being asked. Furthermore, you have the possibility to withdraw your consent at any time.
Inappropriate or offensive content
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on a CNH Industrial website, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior, CNH Industrial may use your personal information to stop such behavior.
Where CNH Industrial reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of the law (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), CNH Industrial may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school e-mail/Internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behavior.
What if you are aged 18 or under?
If you are aged under 18, please get your parent/guardian's permission before you provide personal information to CNH Industrial. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
What is our data retention policy?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with CNH Industrial Group or CNH Industrial's corporate retention schedule. If you wish to cancel your registration with any of CNH Industrial's websites, you may do so by following the "unsubscribe" instructions on the relevant website. If you change your profile to opt-out of receiving communications, your record may stay on the system so we can ensure that we do not contact you in the future.
Where you contribute to a CNH Industrial service or website, CNH Industrial will generally only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted.
What Personal Information CNH Industrial holds about me?
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information CNH Industrial holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
Links to other sites
Our websites may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information which you submit or which is collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
Contacting CNH Industrial
CNH Industrial N.V.
Corporate Office: Cranes Farm Road,
Basildon, Essex, SS14 3AD