Software that is suitable for the new generation, mobile, handheld field computer devices that includes record keeping, mapping field boundaries and drainage lines, scouting, soil sampling and variable rate application functionality.
• Enter field records on the go and view past histories of past hybrids, chemical applications, tillage practices, yield and more
• Map field boundaries, drainage lines, pivots, ditches, and other points of interest
• Record scouting attributes such as weed and insect types, notes, tile diameter, and more
• Utilize grids or management zones for soil sampling
• Control one or more products for variable rate application using prescription maps
• Creates "as-applied" data which can be downloaded into the desktop software