Bearings play an essential role in enabling the rotation of your machines moving parts. It is crucial to minimise frictions between moving parts, improving overall efficiency, reliability, durability and performance.
They therefore need to be in perfect condition and the seal has to be leak-free to keep the lubricant in and contaminants out.
Made from the best quality of steel, New Holland bearings ensure maximum load and heat resistance, as well as dimensional stability.
Why choose New Holland bearings?
• Increased load resistance: from the high purity steel used in New Holland bearings
• Dimensional stability: using specially developed heat treatments
• High heat resistance: steel and acrylonitrile-butaiden seal withstand extreme temperatures
• Before fitting a new bearing, check the shaft and housing for signs of wear
• Use recommended bearing grease, as insufficient or inappropriate lubricants can cause overheating and excessive wear
• Handle your bearings carefully to protect them from impacts, dirt and dust
DISCOVER OUR BEARINGS OFFERS
GET YOUR BEARINGS MAINTENANCE PACK
Contact your local dealer today for more information about New Holland bearings.