Cut your way to success! New Holland has a range of knives designed and manufactured out of C1080 steel. The centre of each cutter is pliable, designed for maximum wear resistance. The serrations in each cutter were coined and proceed perpendicular to the centre to improve a self-sharpening and cleaning action.
New Holland designed three types of knives for all types of environments, each with its own special features.
• Smooth - Suitable for light grasses and special applications, can be resharpened, are available in black or chrome finish.
• Under Serrated - Suitable for general applications, can be resharpened, are aggressive serrations grab and hold the stem of the crop.
• Top Serrated - Self-sharpening, suitable for most hay cutting applications, outlasts conventional knife sections 4 to 1.
• Tractor Parts and Accessories
• Harvest Machinery Parts and Accessories
• Hay Machinery Parts and Accessories
Contact your New Holland dealer to find out more and place an order.